Me? Sit down

I am a Gamileraay woman who wants to leave this world better than it was when I arrived but we are going backwards which makes me angry and the result is I have a lot to say and sometime, the truth makes me unpopular.

I am also a suffering optimist, I try to see positivity in things but find that is generally only my family that provides the positivity in an otherwise politically depressing world.

Stick around and nod your head, join the discussion and give me a piece of your mind.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/nataliecromb

Wednesday 18 February 2015

I'm not racist......BUT

Racism remains pervasive in today's society despite all of the inspiring trailblazers of generations past.

If you are of a certain skin colour, you are pre-judged and this is not acceptable and needs to stop. We need to start standing behind principles of integrity instead of allowing fear and ignorance breed racism and hatred.

I'm not racist.....BUT

No comments:

Post a Comment