Me? Sit down

I am a Gamileraay woman who wants to leave this world better than it was when I arrived but we are going backwards which makes me angry and the result is I have a lot to say and sometime, the truth makes me unpopular.

I am also a suffering optimist, I try to see positivity in things but find that is generally only my family that provides the positivity in an otherwise politically depressing world.

Stick around and nod your head, join the discussion and give me a piece of your mind.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/nataliecromb

Thursday 19 February 2015

Cancer is an asshole!



Cancer is an asshole!
Takes so much from so many people.

This year I am taking part in the March Charge this year and have pledged to run 300 kilometres over the course of the month and raise money for the Cancer Council.

Please help me by sharing and donating.

No comments:

Post a Comment